Travis County Drug Delivery Attorney

Marijuana, Drugs, and Rehab

Can I avoid Travis County Jail by going to Rehab?

What if I'm looking at jail time? Can I instead go to rehab or a drug program?


A program, whether residential or outpatient, can sometimes be substituted in place of jail, depending on the case and the defendant. The decision to seek help and a rehabilitative program is a decision to make with your lawyer and you family.

Of course, unless you feel there is a significant problem in your life that needs addressing, a POM offense in Austin (and even San Marcos) will typically not result in court-mandated rehab. POCS offenses are different, and outpatient, inpatient, or even jail based substance abuse programs may help your specific case.

Why Choose Us:

Free Consultations Payment Plans

Read Our Lawyer Reviews & Testimonials